Anti-Icky-Poo Gallon and Quart Combo
Purchased seperately, a $36.96 Anti-Icky-Poo Original Gallon, an a $18.66 Anti-Icky-Poo Quart with trigger sprayer will cost $62.62 including shipping. Save $10.96 when buying them together.
- Introduced in 1989, Anti-Icky-Poo is the most highly recommended product in its category by veterinarians and other animal care professionals.
- Anti-Icky-Poo uses a combination of enzymes and bacteria that break down and consume any decaying organic materials, including urine, feces, vomit, sweat, skunk, sour milk, dead animals and much more.
- Anti-Icky-Poo works effectively without damage to these surface materials: Carpet, hardwood, softwoods, tile, plastic, fabric, drywall, leather and more.
- No rubbing or scrubbing. Just spray and walk way.
- 100% performance and satisfaction guarantee.
- Anti-Icky-Poo is a permanent solution to odor problems. Odors will not return after proper treatment. Use our Stain Remover on pet stains after odor removal.
Posted by Patricia on 27th Nov 2015
Our cats get in pissing contests with outside cats they see through the screen patio. Anti Icky Poo is the best product I've ever used that eliminates the stinky cat smell.
A solution at last!
Posted by S Johnson on 3rd Oct 2015
Your product was recommended by my vet when I explained our problem with our cat going outside the box. We applied it on cement flooring in the basement. Anti-Icky-Poo has a pleasant mild clove smell but disappears as it dries. The urine odor was completely GONE after the floor dried. I am so pleased that I found your product and I have passed on your name to my friends who are having the same problem. Thank You
Customers also viewed